There are many names for tall advertising banners in the market from Feather and Swooper to Super and Windless. However, they all share one thing in common, they are all price-effective, easy ways to advertise and market your business!
Super vs. Windless
First, they both share a lot of similarities:
- • Both flags are 11.5ft by 2.5ft tall, and sit on our 16ft poles, to prevent your flag from dragging on the ground. That's 2 feet above competing advertising banners!
- • Both have double-strength sewn edges from the sleeve down to the fly-end
- • Both flutter in the wind to attract eyes from customers
- • Both are made of tough 140kg weight polyknit material
- • Both are printed on a single side, but color and vibrancy are the same on the reverse.
- • Both are easy to assemble and tear down in minutes - You can see our assembly video here
- • Both fit our 16ft Convertible Pole and Compatible Advertising Pole Bases-
- • Both come in a large variety of designs covering all industries
Here are the differences to note:
- • Our Super Flags do well in areas with a lot of wind as the unattached edge of the flag flutters from top to bottom creating a more visible and eye-catching marketing tool.
- • Our Windless Banner Flags do well in areas with wind as well, but they are more versatile in that you can fly them indoors as well. They are sewn to the edge of the flag so the flag stays taut when hung to show the entirety of the banner with or without wind.
- • They require different poles
- • Our Super Flag is compatible with Our 16ft Advertising Super Pole & Ground Spike Kit
- • Our Windless Banner Flag is compatible with Our 15ft Advertising Windless Banner Flag Pole & Ground Spike Kit
Which One Should I Use?
Both flags are great options to use to advertise for your business to hang throughout your business day or outside your business 24/7. If you work in an area with mid to high winds and are expecting to fly your banners outdoors, we would recommend the Super Flag for the eye-catching fluttering display from top to bottom. If you work in an area with low winds or are planning to hang your banner indoors during tradeshows or inside your business, we would recommend the Windless Banner since it requires no wind to stay open for the banner to advertise your business.
Both of our Super and Windless flags are effective and simple ways to make an eye-catching impression to advertise to your business to customers. The height of the flag when hung are great ways to get your business in the front with its tall stature and vibrant designs. If you plan on flying your advertising banner outdoors and you work in mid to high wind areas, go with the Super Flag. If you plan on flying your advertising banner indoors, you work in low wind areas, or if you are looking for a banner with more versatility, go with the Windless Banner. Either way, you can not go wrong with one of Flags Importer's Super and Windless Banners. We have been in the advertising flag industry for more than 20 years and have a wide selection of eye-catching designs covering all industries for you to choose from!